⚠️ 文本暂未汉化暂无人汉化此页面 想要参与汉化？
|File:Bengal - In space upper portside.jpg|
|载人量||? – 755|
Not available for sale
The Bengal is a fleet carrier spacecraft manufactured by 罗伯茨太空工业 (RSI) for the 地球联合帝国海军 (UEEN). Bengal-class carriers carry multiple squadrons of fighters, bombers and support craft, and typically form the nucleus of a UEEN battle fleet or task force group. Their massive armaments and extremely heavy shielding make it nearly impossible for any individual craft to threaten them. It is 990 meters in length.
The initial concept of Bengal is designed by Ryan Church (Freelance Conceptist) in 2013, and then handed off to a crew of artists (including Sergio Rosas) at CGBot. Throughout the coming years, it was only ever displayed in certain promotion video's or development updates. In one particular case, an episode of Around The Verse was used to display development progress on the ship, showing several interior shots such as ship hangars and flight decks. Throughout time, it has been worked on mostly behind the scenes. The ship was featured in several 42中队 teasers or trailers, confirming that it would need to be developed for an appearance in that game.
|Builder||Roberts Space Industries|
|Mass (empty)||113,000 tonnes|
|Focus||Battlegroup fighter and bomber support platform|
|Range||Unlimited 20+ years|
|Description||The Bengal-class is the UEE's “tip of the sword.” The iconic Bengal is the most powerful warship available to the UEE Navy and its imposing presence has held off raiders and the Vanduul throughout the outer colonies, allowing humanity to spread unchallenged. Bengals carry multiple squadrons of fighters, bombers and support craft. Their massive armaments and extremely heavy shielding make it nearly impossible for any individual craft to threaten them. Only a combined effort could ever hope to destroy or capture one.|
|Cargo Capacity||15000 tonnes|
|Main Thrusters||6 x TR10, 4 x TR8, 4 x TR7|
|Maneuvering Thrusters||16 x TR6|
- 1 x Behring Turret with 4 x 130m “Ship Buster” Railguns
- 18 x ASD Ship to Ship Turrets with dual Ion cannons
- 40 x MaxOx AA Turrets with dual Heavy Duty Laser Cannons
- 16 x K&W Rolling Space Frame (with 21 missiles each)
- 4 x Talon ‘Sweeper’ Mine Dispensers (aft) (Ammunition Types: HE, EMP, Web, Nuclear, Anti-Matter)
- 14 x Phalanx point defense Laser Gatling
- 36.4” Icarus Armor Plating
- 14 x Phoenix-class Shield Generators
- 6 x HT-2000 Burst Shield Generators (back-up non-sustainable shields) (2 fore, 2 mid, 2 aft)
- Traditionally, Bengal-class carriers are named after big cats.
- Bengal is the first capital ship shown in 星际公民 back in the original Kickstarter campaign.
- Seven artists are on board for it's construction and development since the time of R&D.
- An Idris can be fit in the hangar of the Bengal practically, but can't fly it in.
- The main turret of the Bengal is slightly smaller than the Idris.
- The interior is around three or four times the size of a Battlefield 4 map.
- The Bengal was teased on May 1, 2021 on the Star Citizen Twitter with an image of a Bengal cat inside a backpack carrier. The ship then appeared during the 2951 Invictus Launch Week as part of the UEE navy fleet flying around the 斯坦顿星系 system.
- In internal playtesting, players got frustrated traversing the ship. Elevators and a subdeck monorail were added as a solution. It runs from one side of the flight deck to the other. It can be used to transport cargo and personnel.
- The Bengal carrier is sometimes nicknamed as the Bagel carrier by the community.
- List of UEEN Bengal-class vessels
- Comm-Link:Bengal Carrier WIP
- Ship Shape: Bengal Carrier on YouTube (File:Relay icon.svg transcript by Relay)
- Star Citizen: Big Guns of the UEE on YouTube
- Star Citizen: Behind The Big Guns of the UEE on YouTube
- Album of Bengal by Weehamster on Imgur
- Bengal - Galactapedia. 银河百科. Retrieved 2021-05-02
- Comm-Link:Bengal Carrier WIP. 通讯链接
- Star Citizen: The Scale of Things to Come on Youtube
- Ryan Church, Sergio Rosas, David Ladyman and Ben Lesnick, Work in Progress: Bengal Carrier, Jump Point, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 3, 2013-02.
- Ship Shape: Bengal Carrier. 通讯链接
- File:RSInotext.svg CIG writer's forum comment
- Squadron 42 - Full Cinematic Trailer
- Star Citizen tweet of Bengal carrier
- Squadron 42: Around the Verse - Flight Intelligence on Youtube