⚠️ 文本暂未汉化暂无人汉化此页面 想要参与汉化？
In October 2012, 云间帝国游戏 started a crowdfunding campaign on their own website for Star Citizen. The Original Site showcased a trailer for Star Citizen with lore and an original goal of $2,000,000 USD for development.
$506,904,160 USD later (As of October 18, 2022), Star Citizen is one of the largest crowdfunded projects in the world and it continues to steadily grow. Additional Stretch Goals were developed beyond the original $2 million with expanded systems, ships, mechanics, and other features. Kickstarter was used in parallel with early crowdfunding, with all current funding managed through the RSI Website Funding page
- Original Site
- Continued RSI site funding
There are many benefits to crowdfunding. First of all it allows 云间帝国游戏 to break any ties with the standard triple-A developers and publishers. This means that Star Citizen has no deadlines or constrains, the stretch goals can be increased and most importantly, there are no shareholders expecting to earn a big cut of profits.
Also important, is the fact that backers expect to be given constant updates about the game's development state. Star Citizen accomplishes this through their Comm-Links and the Youtube page.
- Stretch Goals
- Early backer rewards
- Basic ship packages 
- Ship Sales 
- Monthly Subscription 
- Merchandise 
- Extras (Skins, Hangars, UEC, add ons) 
- ↑ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/funding-goals
- ↑ Wikipedia - List of highest funded crowdfunding projects
- ↑ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/game-packages
- ↑ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/ships
- ↑ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/subscriptions
- ↑ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/merchandise
- ↑ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/extras