⚠️ 文本暂未汉化暂无人汉化此页面 想要参与汉化？
|载人量||1 – 4|
The Railen ( Xi'an: 9sanrai0len (Proper); 字面意义： smooth/peaceful cargo; ) is an upcoming multi-crew Xi'an cargo ship manufactured by 盖塔克制造. Featuring grav-lev technology and tested design features, the Railen is promoted as a safe and reliable solution for commercial-grade medium cargo hauling.
- Grav-Lift Technology: Access the Railen swiftly and effectively with a patented exterior grav-lift and navigate the interior decks with a separate interior grav-lift
- Adaptable Cockpit: Designed for both human and Xi'an crew, the cockpit easily adapts for any situation
- Fully-loaded Living Space: Adaptable sleeping pods, a comprehensive galley, and an expansive mess hall make the Railen a comfortable ship for long-haul routes.
- Unique Cargo Hold: Bespoke triangular cargo-pods are made from high-grade materials in a unique shape to ensure freight remains safe
|Image||Paint Name||Description||Price (aUEC)||Price ($USD)|
|"Hyaotan"||Black with blue highlights. Only available to the 礼宾 backers.||n/a||11|
Railen was originally announced at CitizenCon 2019 under the provisional name Vehicle 2. It was planned as a multicrew cargo ship of Xi'an origin, and expected to have similar dimensions to 货轮-B or 自由枪骑兵-MAX. The ship was hinted on the Gatac Manufacture article on Galactapedia after its update on May 25, 2021. On June 10th, 2021, the name Railen was first revealed in the Inside Star Citizen tease on the official Instagram. On the next day, it is available for pledge for 礼宾 backers.
The key contributors of the concept include: John Crewe and Adam Parkers as system designers, Michael Oberschneider as concept artist, and Paul Jones as art director.
- ↑ Railen - presentation page. 通讯链接. Retrieved 2021-06-10
- ↑ Railen - Hyaotan Paint - Pledge Store. Pledge Store
- ↑ Youtube: CitizenCon 2949 - Ship Talk (39:09), acc. 2020-06-07
- ↑ Galactapedia Update May 2021. 通讯链接. Retrieved 2021-06-12
- ↑ ISC Preview: Alien Week & Gatac Railen. Retrieved 2021-06-10
- ↑ Reddit post on Railen Concierge sale. Retrieved 2021-06-10
- ↑ Ben Lesnick. "Work in Progress: Gatac Railen". Jump Point. Vol. 9 no. 7. pp.3–20. Retrieved 2021-07-31.